HIGH VISIBILITY RED COMMAND JACKET 2H
PU jacket with zipper closure hidden by flap and press studs, hidden hood, pockets and textile cuffs approved in High Visibility.
- Approved garment in High Visibility.
- Front closure with a zipper hidden by a flap that closes in turn with press-studs.
- Collar with pocket and three press-studs to hide the hood.
- Hood with retractable drawstring at the neck.
- Two bottom pockets with lid.
- Textile fabric cuffs at cuffs to prevent water from entering.
- Retroreflective bands: 2 around the chest and 2 on the sleeves.
- High frequency waterproof seams.
- Composition: M10. 50% PA Polyamide - 50% PU Polyurethane.
- UNE-EN 343:2004+A1:2008/AC:2010. Rain protection clothing.
- UNE-EN ISO 13688:2013. Protective clothing. General requirements.
- UNE-EN ISO 20471:2013. High visibility clothing. Test methods and requirements. (ISO 20471:2013, Corrected version 2013-06-01).